Welcome to Ashford Computer Solutions
We’re here to help we provide : impartial, friendly, expert advice and support. We can help with any computer, home technology or multimedia issue – fast, local, on-site and cost effective.
- Computer Advice
- Home User and Network
- Business Networks
- Backup Solutions
- Network Security
- Data Recovery
- Password Recovery
- Virus and Spyware Removal
- Wireless Security
- PC/Laptop Upgrades and Repairs
Jargon Free Guarantee
Our Jargon Free Guarantee to you is not just an empty marketing slogan; it is the expression of our very real commitment to providing computer services to you, our customers, in easy to understand language. Our aim is to help you make informed decisions about your computer and technology needs and requirements.
In much the same way as you do not need to be a mechanic to drive a car we feel that you should not have to be a computer specialist in order to make the best use of what computer technology has to offer. We realise how important technology is in people’s everyday lives at home and in the workplace, and the inconvenience it causes when your computer systems let you down. We want to make the process of resolving an issue as quick, pain-free and cost effective as possible for you.
We are trained and qualified IT Professionals with years of real world experience who pride ourselves on our ability to describe often complex technical issues in simple terms. However our aim is not to patronise you but to communicate in terms that you will understand. So if you want a technical explanation we’ll happily give you that too.
We will never:
X Blind you with science
X Tell you that it is too technical for you to understand
X Take advantage of your lack of knowledge to sell you products or services you do not need
We will always:
- Give clear and concise explanations of the problems as we see them
- Be patient and explain the issues to you as many times as you need
- Wherever possible use plain English to explain our proposed solutions
- Give you options to suit your needs and budget
- Give you an idea of the costs up front and keep you informed if they are likely to change
- Respect the privacy of your documents and data
- Look after your equipment while it is in our care
- Respect the way that you prefer to configure and use your computer
- Seek to complete any work as quickly as possible without compromising quality
- Return computer parts and components that have been replaced unless you ask us to dispose of them for you
- Give you an opportunity to provide confidential feedback to an impartial 3rd party on all aspects of our service